Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Count!


Pendulum of time,
Weighed by memories,
Still swings
From heaven to hell.
And I count....

The moments pass by,
The sandclock races,
To empty it all.
Sands of dream,
Will they hold back,
I count each fleeting second.

Cityclock stuck midnight,
A lunatic traveler
Waits for the last coffee.
And streets will go to bed,
He wont,He has to count...
The cups of coffees gone cold.

As the rain pours down,
I hide in little hut,
By my window I count...
The paperboats lost in drains.

Each day, each moment
A thousand lies,
Broken dreams,
Prayers never heard
And undying hope...
I count them all.

2 comments:

man in painting said...

Very deep.like a harpoon it just went straight to my heart with the right dose adrenalin for the rest of my day..
Good potery brings diwali in the brain..
Thanx
keep posting.
me too blog
do visit.

Ankur said...

thank you